Stay up-to-date on City of Maricopa news by signing up for City of Maricopa News, Events and Emergency Notifications!
Comet Your Way to Groceries, Medical and Work!
Comet your Way to Groceries, Medical and Work!
Maricopa, Arizona March 23, 2020 - Great news! Our Comet Transit Services have been temporarily modified to accommodate your most essential needs and ensure all Maricopa residents have access to groceries, medical services, and work! The efforts include, extending our Dial-a-Ride program and modifying the daily bus route to focus only on grocery, medical, and job-related stops. These changes will be effective immediately.
You may click here to view the Temporary COMET Circulator Route and Brochure.
Please see below for modified routes and times:
The Maricopa Express Transit offers the following transit services:
- Comet - Circular: operates Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Comet Dial-a-Ride (DAR): operates Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Comet Regional Dial-a-Ride (DAR):
- Chandler Regional Hospital: Tuesdays only; last pick-up back to Maricopa is at 3 p.m.
- Banner Casa Grande Medical Center: Thursdays only; last pick-up back to Maricopa is 4 p.m.
- Both services offer curbside pick-up beginning between 9 - 10 a.m.
For more information on the temporary Comet Circular Schedule, call 520-316-6942, or visit www.maricopacomet.com. To make a reservation for Dial-a-Ride Service, please call 520-316-6959.