Copper Sky is increasing membership value while encouraging members to shop local with the new Copper Card! The Copper Card is a card that will be distributed to all Copper Sky members and provide the card holder with discounts and deals at local businesses. Included in membership dues, nearly 5,000 Copper Sky members, or a little under 10% of the Maricopa population, will now have an incentive to support local businesses for goods and services. Copper Card businesses will be promoted to the Copper Sky members through a searchable database, social media features, window signage, and provided to new members as they join Copper Sky and move to Maricopa – a distribution list of thousands that has thus far not been utilized for this purpose.
Our first round of business recruitment has yielded the following discounts:
- 911 Air Repair - 15% off repairs, accessories, and services
- Buff City Soap – 10% off non-sale items
- Felix Appliance Repair – 15% off any repair or service
- Honeycutt Coffee – a free extra shot of espresso with a drink purchase
- Joia Gift Baskets – Buy one gift basket, get 25% off second gift basket of equal or lesser value
- Kooline Plumbing – 10% off repairs and services
- True Grit - 10% off your bill
Your offer can be a percentage off, a flat rate off, extended hours of an existing deal, a free X with purchase of X, a happy hour offer, etc. Your 2020 offer should be something exclusive to Copper Card holders. If you want your business to be included in the launch of the Copper Card fill out the application below by July 23. A new deadline will be announced later this year for 2021 offers. There is no fee for your business to participate.
The City of Maricopa is proud to support shopping local and looks forward to working with your business. Please contact us with any questions or comments at 520-316-6954 or by email.
Copper Card offers will be listed at CopperCardCopperSky.com