Copper Sky Regional Park
The Copper Sky Regional Park encompasses 98 acres, offering endless opportunities for fitness, fun and leisure.
The park includes:
- A five-acre fishing lake stocked with bass, rainbow trout, catfish, bluegill and white amur
- A special event amphitheater surrounded by 9 acres of lawn
- Two interactive playgrounds
- Six shaded ramadas with BBQ grills and picnic tables, plus one 5000 sq. ft. group ramada
- A dog park with separate areas for active and timid dogs
- Eight multi-purpose sports fields (four are lighted fields)
- Three lighted softball fields
- One full-size lighted baseball field
- Two enclosed batting cages with pitching mounds
- Two lighted tennis courts
- A lighted skate plaza
- Two lighted basketball courts
- Two lighted sand volleyball courts
- Two regulation horseshoe pits
The park is open from sunrise to 11 p.m. daily unless closed for a special event.
Visit Copper Sky for more information.
Pacana Park is an approximately 28-acre facility that features amenities for the entire family to enjoy. The park is located at 19000 North Porter Road.
Lexington Park is the City of Maricopa's first neighborhood park, opening to the public in 2013. The park is located at the southeast corner of Lexington and Roosevelt Avenue and includes benches, a pet station, landscaping and a grassy area to enjoy a family picnic.