Maricopa at a Glance
Maricopa offers residents and businesses the experience of a small-town atmosphere that is within a short distance to two major metropolitan areas.
- Maricopa is Arizona’s 88th municipality, incorporated on October 15, 2003.
- The City’s population is approximately 54,000. That is a 5,043% increase over 2000 Census numbers.
- Median Age = 33
- Heads of Households with Bachelor's Degree or Higher = 65.2%
- Average Household Income = $84,726
- Median Home Value = $203,846
- Maricopa is approximately 43 square miles, with a planning area of 233 square miles.
|#1 Most Diverse School District in the Phoenix Area (Niche.com - 2020)|
|#2 Best Place to Raise a Family (HomeSnacks.net - 2020)|
|#2 Fastest Growing Cities (HomeSnacks.net - 2018)|
|#4 Most Diverse Suburbs in Arizona (Niche.com - 2019)|
|#6 Safest Cities in Arizona (Alarms.org - 2019)|
|#6 Safest Cities in Arizona (SecurityBaron.com - 2019)|
|#9 Regions New Home Closings Surge (RL Brown - 2019)|
|#10 Safest Cities in Arizona (Safewise.com - 2019)|
|#10 Best Suburb to Buy a House in Phoenix (Niche.com - 2019)|
|#10 Best Places to Live in Arizona (AreaVibes.com - 2019)|